[council] RE: MOTION TO CREATE JOINT SO/AC WORKING GROUP ON NEW GTLD APPLICANT SUPPORT

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Mar 24 15:42:14 UTC 2010

Thanks Rafik for making this motion.  A second is welcome.

to serve as Council liaison for this WG if the motion passes.  Of
course, if anyone else would like to put your name in the hat for that
role, I encourage you to do so as well.  Before acting on the motion on
1 April, we will attempt to decide who the Council liaison will be so
that a name can be inserted in that part of the motion.

Chuck