[council] URGENT Feedback on Framework for FY11 Ops Plan and Budget

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Mar 30 19:27:26 UTC 2010

Forwarded from Kevin Wilson:

Dear SO/AC Chairs and other leaders of iCANN community groups:

This is to remind you that April 1st is the deadline for the Open Forum for Community Feedback on the Framework for ICANN's FY11 Operating Plan and Budget.   We have heard many oral quesitons and comments this year, but as of today we only have one posted comment.   http://icann.org/en/public-comment/#op-budget-fy2011.   Any comments received will be synthesized and a response posted.   The feedback, if applicable, will be factored into the draft FY11 Operating Plan and Budget which will be posted by the 17th of May.   At that time another open forum will be established to encourage public feedback with enough time to synthesize comments before final submital to the Board at the Brussels meeting in June.

We encourage your feedback.

Best regards

Kevin Wilson
CFO