[council] Proposed Council agenda 20 May 2010

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Wed May 19 23:17:18 UTC 2010

My apologies, I will be driving to and giving a talk at the time this
meeting begins.  I will try to join if I can.

Thanks,
--Wendy

Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org
phone: +1.914.374.0613
Fellow, Silicon Flatirons Center at University of Colorado Law School
Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
http://www.chillingeffects.org/
https://www.torproject.org/