[council] MP3 recording GNSO Council teleconference, Thursday, 20 May 2010

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Thu May 20 18:55:52 UTC 2010

Everyone,

Please accept my apologies for missing the call - for some reason I had
it on my calendar as tomorrow (May 21; probably because of careless data
entry due to a recent family crisis :(

Thanks to those fellow NCSG councillors who were able to attend, and to
everyone for carrying on with a truly heavy workload. See you all in
Brussels!
Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law & Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584