AW: [council] Joint Meeting Topics for Brussels

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue May 25 06:58:58 UTC 2010

Colleagues,

I'm personally not in favour of discussing those general "political" issues in meetings where we as GNSO councillors are officially involved like bourd/council dinner or GAC/council meeting. Our main focus should be policy rather than politics development.

So I think DAG4 and AOC offer enough substance to discuss on board/council level.

Regarding the ccNSO/GNSO meeting I support to discuss the DNS-CERT/security issue with the main target to highlight and optimize the working structure.

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich