[council] Draft Final WHOIS Service Requirements Report attached for your review

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Sun May 30 18:43:08 UTC 2010

All,

Attached please find a "draft" Final WHOIS Service Requirements Report for your review and discussion.  This report includes input we received while soliciting the views of the SOs and ACs.  We decided to leave the report as a draft to provide the opportunity for further input in Brussels.  Dave Piscitello (and Steve Sheng remotely) will be facilitating a public consultation on the report, tentatively scheduled for Thursday morning at 9:30 Brussels local time. We will finalize the report shortly thereafter.

Best regards, Liz