[council] Council Chair Election

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Nov 12 17:52:45 UTC 2010

I want to thank Olga and Stéphane for their willingness to serve the GNSO community as Chair if elected and also thank them for submitting their candidate statements.  In our Council meeting next week a brief amount of time will be allotted for Councilors to ask both candidates any questions you may have.

As usual we have a very full agenda so we will have limited time for candidate questions.  Therefore, I want to request that if anyone has questions that may require longer responses, please submit those on the list in advance of the meeting so that Olga and Stéphane can respond on the list before the meeting.  That will then provide opportunity for follow-up questions if needed.

I look forward to a successful Chair election process.

Chuck