[council] FW: ATRT Cartagena schedule

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Nov 15 23:22:25 UTC 2010

Please note the message below from Brian Cute, AoC ATRT Chair.  Will it
be sufficient for GNSO members to participate in the public ATRT session
on Monday afternoon in Cartagena or should be request a special GNSO
session?  Please check with your respective groups and let me know this
week.  The time slot we have available if we want to use it is Sunday,
8-9 am but it is not likely that the full ATRT will be able to be
present, whereas I think they are all planning to be present in the
public session.

Chuck