[council] MOTION REFERRING TO THE GNSO COUNCIL OPERATIONS PROCEDURES WORK TEAM (GCOT) RECOMMENDATIONS

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Tue Nov 16 18:48:36 UTC 2010

Hi,  I am unclear whether these revisions were reviewed and approved by the
OSC?  If so, that should be stated clearly in the motion, that the
deliverables are from OSC rather than any work team underneath that Steering
Committee.  If not, then OSC needs to approve them and send to us.  Please
help to clarify this.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh