[council] RE: Adding incoming Councilors to the Council list

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:22:36 UTC 2010

> It therefore seems silly, to me at least, to have to create another avenue
> for this ‘reason’.

I think that there is indeed silliness but I tend to think that you are
mistaking from which side it is ;).

> If there is another reason I am happy to hear it.

mmm, maybe showing good will to cooperate with new councilor?

> Apart from that I continue to object.
>

> That said, this is such a minuscule issue. If it causes headaches feel free
> to move on and create more work for someone.

indeed, it is minuscule, in fact it is not an issue at all. Glen can grant
permissions easily without significant workload, but dear colleague, you
replied to thread  5 times (and I can presumably expect another reply), even
from you iphone, you are undoubtedly autonomous and self-fulfilling in term
of workload :)

Rafik