[council] Questions for chair

Olga Cavalli olgacavalli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:09:26 UTC 2010

Adrian,
if having a "platform" means that I should have a "list of support for, or
opposition to, controversial topics", then I do not have such a list.
In my view, as I said in my first reply to your question, the chair must
facilitate and help the council work and dynamics and should not be biased
towards "supporting or opposing controversial topics".
I consider all GNSO topics and projects as important.
Regards
Olga