[council] MOTION REFERRING TO THE GNSO COUNCIL OPERATIONS PROCEDURES WORK TEAM (GCOT) RECOMMENDATIONS

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Nov 17 12:53:58 UTC 2010

Bill,

Here's one example:  Some people may not receive any direct financial
benefit from participation in GNSO work but they might receive
recognition that promotes their reputation and stature in the activities
that they are involved in whether that be in academia, in civil society,
in government, or whatever.  They also may be elevated in stature in
groups that appreciate efforts they make to promote certain positions
those groups advocate.

Chuck