[council] Prioritizatio process

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Nov 18 12:35:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Jaimie, and here's a short recap of what I was saying, as Chuck requested:

- Keep a model-based approach but simplify.
- Council Leadership could play a part in suggesting priority projects to Council, those suggestions based on model approach.
- Or we could take our thinking "outside the box". One idea: use US Congress style system of wiping the slate clean at the end of each calendar year. Others will no doubt have different ideas to suggest as well.

Stéphane