AW: [council] MP3 recording GNSO Council teleconference, Thursday 28 October 2010

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Nov 19 13:29:16 UTC 2010

Why? This in relation to procedures for Council, not policy. If the OSC
doesn't like our changes will we accept that? I doubt it. To send it
back with the expectation that they rubber stamp it just wastes
everyone's time. Let's tweak it to be workable for a majority
(personally, I like the language on noncommercial and personal interests
but a majority may not), get it approved and move on.

Tim