[council] Re: Meeting with the Board on Sunday in Cartagena

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Fri Nov 26 16:52:42 UTC 2010

Yes, we have an hour.

If others want to discuss other items, we might simply want to prioritize to some extent and decide which items seem the most important from Council's point of view.

If there are no other topics, then we can simply go-ahead with the items already mentioned.

I am mindful that's it's thanksgiving in the US so people may not have had time to respond yet. I suggest waiting until Monday and then making a final determination.

Thoughts?

Stéphane