[council] Declarations of Interest

Terry L Davis, P.E. tdavis2 at speakeasy.net
Mon Oct 4 22:57:40 UTC 2010

Council

I also have an interest in a quasi-governmental TLD that the International
Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO) may consider for the Next Generation of
Air Traffic Management(ATM) Network; I serve as a technical advisor to
ICAO's Aeronautical Communications Panel on the development of this next
generation ATM infrastructure which will be based on IPv6 and Internet
standards.

Take care

Terry