[council] Re: Vertical Integration Recommendations for the New gTLD Program

Peter Dengate Thrush peter.dengatethrush at icann.org
Thu Oct 7 21:23:52 UTC 2010

Dear Chick
I acknowledge receipt of your message below, which has been shared with the Board.
Please convey my thanks to the Working Group, and to the Council for its attention to this request.

my regards

Peter Dengate Thrush
Chairman of the Board of Directors,
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

+64 4 4998959 (DDI)
+64 21499888  (mobile)
+64 4 4710672 (fax)

On Oct 8, 2010, at 6:21 AM, Gomes, Chuck wrote:to the