[council] Confirmation of Appointment of Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza to ATRT ( was Re: Endorsement for AoC A&T RT

Peter Dengate Thrush peter.dengatethrush at icann.org
Thu Oct 7 21:30:07 UTC 2010

Dear Chuck - all

In the light of the GNSO endorsement, and noting Heather's concurrance as co-selector, we can declare Carlos duly appointed, as of today.
I have copied Brian Cute on this further appointment to the Review Team he chairs, and also Alice Jensen, who provides staff support to that Team.

Pleas let me know if there is more I ( or ICANN staff) can do to help.

regards

Peter Dengate Thrush
Chairman of the Board of Directors,
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

+64 4 4998959 (DDI)
+64 21499888  (mobile)
+64 4 4710672 (fax)