[council] RE:Board action on recommendation 6

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Oct 8 13:52:47 UTC 2010

I am one of those who did not interpret the resolution as dismissing or
disagreeing with the Rec6 CWG recommendations and I communicated that on
the Rec6 CWG list.  The key factor is whether Staff and ultimately the
Board determines whether any of the recommendations are inconsistent
with the existing (I assume AGv4) process.  I personally do not think
that any of them are inconsistent but I am not the one who will make
that decision.

Chuck

e.g