[council] Kurt Question

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Tue Oct 12 21:14:58 UTC 2010

Kurt,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Your budget analogy is a good one. I understand that, like the budget, comment from the Community could be accepted and considered all the way up the Board meeting.

So, with that in mind are you able to say whether the staff will be putting forward to the Board a "Proposed Final Applicant Guidebook" prior to the December ICANN Meeting?

With respect to your idea on the review of comments being limited to certain areas. I like the idea in principle and would be supportive of it. However, as we have seen in the past, no area is off limits to certain community and even those that we considered "locked away" some time ago seem to be reopened at their whim. It may be difficult to roll this out.

An answer to the above would be appreciated.

Adrian Kinderis