[council] Disclosures of Interest for 28 Oct Meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Oct 24 17:50:31 UTC 2010

If any Councilor has a Disclosure of Interest for our 28 Oct Meeting
regarding an agenda item that is not already covered in your Statement
of Interest, please submit it to the Council list in advance of the
meeting.  The main issues for this meeting are:
*	GNSO Prioritization
*	Election Procedures for Council Chair & Vice Chairs
*	Whois Study #3 - WHOIS Privacy and Proxy Abuse
*	Voting Procedures when Councilors are absent &/or must abstain
*	Disclosure of Interest Procedures
Per the GNSO Operating Procedures, Section 5.4, we are required to poll
Councilors regarding "any direct or indirect interests that may affect a
Relevant Party's judgment on an issue that is under review,
consideration, or discussion". . .

Chuck