AW: [council] Re-submission of the VI Motion for Sep 8th Council Meeting

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Sep 1 22:10:42 UTC 2010

Well said, Caroline.  I agree we should send the whole report, acknowledge all the work and that we hope it continues to reach as much consensus as possible, but not suggest that we expect overall consensus from this WG.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087

 <http://rodenbaugh.com/> http://rodenbaugh.com