[council] RE: charter for JAS WG

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Sep 6 18:07:27 UTC 2010

Thanks Rafik.

Councilors:  It seems to me that this was a simple error that would not have impacted approval of the charter.  If anyone, disagrees, please say so.  Otherwise, I suggest that we approve the corrected charter and make the correction.  If anyone objects to this, please speak up before our meeting on Wednesday or in that meeting.

Glen – Please add this as item 9.2 with applicable links and the added item 5 (i.e., Rafik’s message): Charter Correction for JAS WG (SO/AC gTLD Applicant Support) .

Chuck