[council] No Audio Cast for Council call on 8 September

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Tue Sep 7 23:30:44 UTC 2010

Dear Council Members,

The GNSO Council meeting will not be audio cast tomorrow due to technical difficulties as described below:

"IT has conducted further testing and we have determined that the timeout fix was not corrected.

We will be unable to support any calls until the bug has been corrected.
I would prefer to cancel the audio cast for the Sept 8th meeting at this point.

I apologize for this inconvenience and will make sure that the bug is completely fixed before offering this service for the use with the GNSO."

We are indeed very disappointed  and apologize, but hope that this will be up and running soon again.

We will have the Council MP3 published on the website on page as soon as possible after the meeting.

Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry