[council] Regarding the GOP on proxy notices...

Robert Hoggarth robert.hoggarth at icann.org
Wed Sep 8 16:48:55 UTC 2010

Tim:

Actually, Section 4.5.4 is quite clear that the notification take place
prior to the meeting.

"In order for an abstention remedy to be implemented, all required
procedures must be completed prior to the start of the GNSO Council meeting
in which the vote will be taken; otherwise, the abstention will not be
remedied and the provisions of paragraph 4.5.4-c will apply."

See - http://gnso.icann.org/council/gnso-op-procedures-05aug10-en.pdf

Happy to schedule a session with you and the RrSG leadership to discuss the
full range of new procedural options passed by the Council last month.

Best,

RobH