[council] Disclosure of Interest Statements for GNSO Council Meeting 7 October 2010.

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Sep 23 09:32:42 UTC 2010

Dear Councillors,

In preparation for the next Council meeting on Thursday, 7 October at 15:00 UTC, may I remind you that Disclosures  of Interest should be written statements.
The main issues for this meeting are:
New gTLDs

    *   Recommendation 6 Community WG Report to the Board
    *   Excerpt from Draft Final Report -­ New gTLD Applicant Support
    *   GNSO Comments regarding both of the above
    *   GNSO Prioritization

If you have any disclosures of interest to make would you please submit these to the Council list with a copy to gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org> by Tuesday, 5 October 2010.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry