[council] Policy Staff Retreat and community calls October 4-8 2010

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Sep 27 09:37:12 UTC 2010

Dear All,

We just wanted to let you know that the policy staff will be in an offsite meeting during the week of October 4 - 8 2010.
Teleconferencing and some Secretariat services will be available but other staff support will not.  However, there will be full Staff support for the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday, 7 October at 15:00 UTC. Please let us know what other  essential staff support might be needed during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gnso.secretariat at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://gnso.icann.org