[council] Vertical Integration

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Sep 27 14:40:01 UTC 2010

It is on the proposed agenda but is currently a status report item.  Based on my preliminary interpretation of the Board Retreat items, it appears that it may need to include an action item to respond to the Board request on VI that’s due 8 October, and that may depend on what we get from the VI PDP WG.

Chuck