RES: [council] RE: Proxy Voting Procedures

Jaime Wagner - CGI jaime at cgi.br
Tue Sep 28 15:27:29 UTC 2010

I experienced some difficulties in using the procedures. First in
understanding them. Seems to me a bureaucratic maze - too many hours and
tools devoted to solve a simple problem. If I have the right to vote I
should have the right to pass this right to another fellow councilor
representing the same constituency. Simple as that.

Anyway, I used the procedures but modified the template to give a proxy
voting to Wolf in all motions instead of a specific proxy for each motion.
Also, I did not receive any response from ISPCP. I still don't know if what
I did would be accepted.

Thanks God I will be able to attend the meeting and won't need the proxy.

Jaime Wagner
CGI (Comitê Gestor da Internet no Brasil)
Representante dos Provedores de Acesso e Conteúdo
jaime at cgi.br            cel: (51)8126-0916
j.w at gner.net.br              dir: (51) 3219-5955