[council] GNSO Council Project/Resource Management and GNSO Policy Staff Utilization

David Olive david.olive at icann.org
Tue Sep 28 22:03:16 UTC 2010

Dear GNSO Council Members:

Attached is a report on staff resource utilization that we prepared to
assist the GNSO Council in the Work Prioritization “management” effort.

We want the data to be viewed constructively as one input to the
prioritization process, while being sensitive to the many hours also
contributed by community volunteers.

We hope this report will be useful in your discussion on the GNSO Project Prioritization at the 7 October Council meeting.

Best regards,

David A. Olive
Vice President, Policy Development Support
1101 New York Avenue, NW - Suite 930 - Washington, D.C.    20005
Office: 202.570.7126      Mobile:  202.341.3611