[council] 7 October Meeting - Request for AOB Agenda Item

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Sep 29 21:37:36 UTC 2010

All,

I would like to add to our agenda (perhaps under AOB?) a status update from the appropriate staff person on the efforts to hire a new Director of Compliance and additional Compliance personnel necessary to bring current staff levels back up to 100%.  (It's my understanding that the Compliance department is well under 100% staffing at the moment.)

Glen - would you please forward this request to the appropriate staff person(s)?

Many thanks.

Kristina