AW: [council] RE: Motion re. VI WG

Stephane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Sep 30 22:18:46 UTC 2010

I disagree. The discussion isn't on whether we end the WG or not. I was reacting to Wolf's proposed change indicating that the WG was to submit a final report by a set date, something which the WG has not confirmed to us.

The only formal communication we have from them is that they haven't reached consensus.

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur général / General manager

INDOM.com Noms de domaine / Domain names

Sent from my iPad