[council] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Input for Upcoming Public Comments - ATRT Recommendation 21

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Apr 28 15:56:48 UTC 2011

Councillors,

In response to the request below, I asked Staff to help us compile a list of possible comment periods that might be on the cards from the GNSO in the coming year.

Liz Gasster has just forwarded the attached list, and I would like to thank her and her team for working on this at such short notice.

I would like to respond with this list. If anyone has any comments or would like to add any items that they expect for the upcoming year, please let me know asap so that this can be added to my response to Filiz.

Thanks,

Stéphane

Début du message réexpédié :