[council] RE: Letter to GAC and ccNSO re Consumer metrics

Rosemary Sinclair rosemary.sinclair at unsw.edu.au
Wed Aug 3 04:19:59 UTC 2011

Hi Stephane

Happy to get all the input you suggest.

The Councillors involved in our work are myself, Wendy, Debbie, Carlos and John Berard. ALAC is already contributing to the work and there are a number of other volunteers mainly from CSG.

The group sees itself as a community wide discussion group at present

We are aware that we are working together ahead of the GNSO Council motion/decision on CCW or GNSO sponsored group but even if it's the latter I imagine we will want to be open to the wider ICANN community

We also recognise we are not part of a PDP process..we are working to develop a document which would go back to ACs and SOs to help their consideration of advice back to the ICANN Board. That would be another process....

Cheers

Rosemary

Rosemary Sinclair
Director | External Relations
Australian School of Business | Level 3 Building L5 | UNSW | Sydney  NSW  2052
Direct:  +61 2 9385 6228 | Fax: +61 2 9385 5933
Email: rosemary.sinclair at unsw.edu.au  www.asb.unsw.edu.au

       EQUIS accredited for 5 years