[council] JAS update and deadline

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 01:38:46 UTC 2011

Dear fellow-councillors,

while the JAS WG members are working hard on drafting the final report with
all difficulties(commitment during summer holidays etc) , I am sending this
email to kindly ask for consideration to push back the gnso confcall planned
for 8th September (or considering special call) and also delaying for few
days the deadline for finalizing the report. a webinar for icann community
is also planned to make it more easy to get a  fast track on the report
updates (knowing that is also another workload for WG members).helping the
discussion among councillors and their respective SG/C regarding the report.

I will be glad to  get your feedback and answer your questions.

Best,

Rafik