[council] Draft GNSO weekend SF schedule

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Feb 1 10:17:44 UTC 2011

Thanks Olga for doing this.

Bill's question was one I had as well. Putting the meetings in parallel could also free up some room to move one of the presentations in the 16:15 to 17:15 slot back to the morning. That slot seems kind of crowded at the moment.

Also on Saturday, what is the purpose of the JAS slot starting at 14:45? Is it a presentation to the Council by the JAS group? Or is it a JAS working session?

What is the 9am Saturday slot's format? Is it meant as a discussion amongst ourselves?

For our open council meeting on Wednesday, do you have an idea of which room we will be in (i.e. is it the main one as usual) and also what is on the main ICANN agenda during that time period? It would be good to avoid the kind of conflict we had in Cartagena...

Also, for the Council's information, I will have to go back to France on Thursday afternoon and I have therefor asked the VCs to help out and present the Friday GNSO report to the Board. I will prepare the report and Jeff has kindly offered to present it on my behalf.

Stéphane