AW: [council] New GNSO website

Mary Wong Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Tue Feb 1 20:22:42 UTC 2011

I too agree and support this request. One specific navigational link to
a page containing (or linking to) the latest versions of these
documents, including dates of adoption, would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks!
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong at law.unh.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>