[council] Compilation of SG/C Comments on the Rec6 CWG

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Thu Feb 3 17:30:17 UTC 2011

Thanks for doing that Margie and once again, apologies for not getting to this agenda item during today's meeting.

I suggest that unless there is any opposition to this, we move ahead and submit these comments to the Board as they have been compiled.

That way we would not need to revisit this item at our next meeting.

Stéphane