[council] FW: ALAC Statement on GNSO WG Guidelines

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Thu Feb 17 14:10:31 UTC 2011

If Alan can speak to this at the Council meeting on the 24th that would be helpful.

The current document (Section 2.1.1) states that when there is a Working Group a “Call for Volunteers” will be circulated “as widely as possible in order to ensure broad representation and participation in the Working Group.”  This includes “Distribution of announcement to GNSO Stakeholder groups, Constituencies and/or other Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees.”

It sounds as if the ALAC is just affirming their support, but it would be helpful to get some clarity.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.