[council] Swap out Jordon for Singapore

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 15:47:48 UTC 2011

Hi David,

how the decision was made and in which information it was based. it is
dangerous precedent and for matter of accountability and transparency I
would like to see memo and other material that led ICANN board to make such
decision if they will be published or not. and I don't see any element of
confidentiality that prevent it.

Regards

Rafik Dammak
Twitter: @rafik