[council] GNSO SF schedule

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Tue Feb 22 15:23:25 UTC 2011

Olga,

Can we get an explanation of what the purpose of the 9-10 meeting with Patrick and the SSAC is for?  Is there an agenda?  I know many of the stakeholder groups are meeting with them separately, so I am not sure why we need to meet with them at a Council level as well.

Also, I am not sure why there are two conflicting meetings from 10:30-12 on Saturday (PPSC and RAP).   There is no RAP working group anymore, so any discussions on the resolutions passed by Council at the meeting earlier this month need to be had as a full Council.   My recommendation would be that we move the discussions on the Registration Abuse to 9-10 and if we need to have a conflicting meeting, we can have Councilors on the PPSC choose between meeting with the SSAC and the PPSC meeting.

Can we also change the Sunday meeting entitled "PPSC" to "PDP-WT"?

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.