[council] Joint DNS security and stability analysis working group

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Feb 22 22:53:05 UTC 2011

Councillors,

We have an item on our agenda for Thursday's meeting on the DSSA WG (http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/agenda-council-24feb11-en.htm).

I have been informed by the ccNSO that they are requesting we limit the number of volunteers from the GNSO to 10 for this WG.

At the moment, we have 12 volunteers:
Zahid Jamil (CBUC)

Scott McCormick (CBUC)

Mikey O'Connor (CBUC)

George Asare-Sakyi (NCSG)

Rafik Dammak (NCSG)

Matt Serlin - (MarkMonitor, RrSG))

Rick Wilhelm (Networksolutions RrSG)

Greg Aaron (Afilias, RySG)

Keith Drazek (Verisign, RySG)

Don Blumenthal (PIR, RySG)

Mike Rodenbaugh (IPC)

Adam Palmer (CBUC)

We will need to discuss how to limit our numbers on Thursday. In order to get that discussion going now, I would like to start by asking any of those who have volunteered if they would be willing to step aside in order to help us get down to the 10-volunteer maximum.

Stéphane