[council] Preparation of the UDRP Issues Report

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Thu Feb 24 19:22:05 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I'd like to follow-up on Jeff's suggestion on today's Council call regarding discussing the UDRP  at the GNSO Council's weekend session.     I propose to provide you a brief overview of the format of the Issues Report, and then describe the issues that I have identified during my research on this topic.   I envision this to be an opportunity to receive feedback from you regarding any additional issues to address, and any concerns related to scope.

It would be very helpful to me if you would send me any links/documents to consider as a I research this topic prior to the SF/SV Meeting.   As you can imagine, there is a lot of information available on the UDRP (over 300,00 hits on Google), and  I want to make sure that my review is thorough, and reflects the breadth of viewpoints within the ICANN community.

Best Regards,

Margie

_______

Margie Milam