[council] SF agenda

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Mon Feb 28 14:19:17 UTC 2011

I would vote for Saturday due to the large number of Sunday evening events already planned by sponsors and others.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.