[council] FW: Business Constituency Comment on Rec6

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Jan 10 09:56:35 UTC 2011

Thanks very much for sending those comments in Steve. Please also extend my thanks to the BC for responding to the Council's call for comments.

May I take this opportunity to encourage other groups to comment in time for our next Council meeting, on Jan 13? I would expect that one item of particular interest might be fees, and specifically the question of costs for GAC or ALAC objections (see item 3 of the Rec6 CWG's draft response).

Thanks,

Stéphane