[council] Motion to consider regarding RAP WG final report

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Mon Jan 10 19:04:59 UTC 2011

Hi Kristina,

The language comes directly from the Registration Abuse Policies
Implementation Drafting Team (see
http://gnso.icann.org/correspondence/rap-idt-to-gnso-council-15nov10-en.pdf).
Of course, the DT's recommendations ultimately came from pages 26-33 of
the RAP WG Final Report
(http://gnso.icann.org/issues/rap/rap-wg-final-report-29may10-en.pdf).
So the motion just uses their words.

Tim