[council] FW: Rec6 CWG Response to the Board Request

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Tue Jan 11 22:01:31 UTC 2011

Hello Jeff,

>>  I am a little puzzled as to why there was direct communication from the working group to the board and vice versa that did not involve the community

There was a bit of both at Cartagena actually.  There was a public session which I think I chaired, and also a chance given to the working group members to explain their positions to a few Board members (certainly not a quorum of Board members).   The Board asked as a follow up to get a formal response following Cartagena on any revised position.

Any feedback from the Council would be most welcome - especially as input into the GAC/ICANN Board meeting in late Feb 2011.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin