[council] FW: Rec6 CWG Response to the Board Request

Neuman, Jeff Jeff.Neuman at neustar.us
Tue Jan 11 22:12:06 UTC 2011

I think the point is that the Board should have directed the clarification questions to the gnso and alac communities to get the responses and not a working group of those communities.  Logic would dictate that the gnso and alac would delegate the work to the working group (with oversight from the respective councils).  This would ensure that when the board gets something back, it would be supported by the community and not just individuals that may not even be able to represent their own companies, much less their constituencies or stake-holder groups.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman at neustar.biz