[council] FW: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#30]

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Jan 13 21:28:09 UTC 2011

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

From: ICANN [mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com]
Sent: jeudi 13 janvier 2011 22:23
To: gnso.secretariat at icann.org
Subject: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#30]

Name of Officer: *

Steve DelBianco

Officer Email Address: *

sdelbianco at netchoice.org<mailto:sdelbianco at netchoice.org>

Date Prepared: *

Thursday, January 13, 2011

GNSO Organization: *

Business Constituency

Officer Position or Title: *

Vice Chair for Policy Coordination

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

At the 1 hour 22 minute point of the 13-Jan-2011 Council call, BC Councilor Zahid Jamil had to leave the call in progress. The BC wishes to give Zahid's proxy to our elected Councilor, John Berard, for the remainder of this Council meeting.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *

All votes that are scheduled in the published Agenda.

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Friday, January 14, 2011

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

John Berard