[council] Council/Chair interaction

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Tue Jan 18 16:44:17 UTC 2011

Councillors,

I wanted to inform you that I have suggested to your group Chairs that a mailing list be created to link the C and SG leadership with the Council leadership.

Their response was very much in favour, so a mailing list will be set up for the Council leaders (Chair and VC) and the group leaders (Chair and VC).

The idea is to improve informal communications between the group leadership and the Council.

We are also thinking about a regular conf call at some point, but this is not set in stone yet.

Thanks,

Stéphane